21.8.14

Smitten Polish - This is my tiara

Hey cuties!

I hope you're feeling better than I am. I'm feeling weird and super tired. All I do is sleep and watch The Vampire Diares. Hopefully I will feel better soon :)
Today I'm wearing a super dense micro glitter polish from Smitten Polish. It's like Smitten's colourful jellies I've shown you in previous posts, the only difference is that the prismatic micro glitters in this polish are in a clear base. 

I thought that This is my tiara would leave my nails with an extreme VNL when worn alone but it didn't. Three coats was enough for the polish to cover completely. Since I love colour I decided to add a couple of purple studs. I think they looked super cute with This is my tiara. The polish dried surprisingly fast but also really gritty. I needed three coats of tc for a smooth finish. 

Oh well, that's all for now :) I hope you'll have a great evening. 
Until next time, take care!
Love,
Christina

3 comments: