28.8.14

Milani - Twinkle + water marble

Hi cuticle cuties!

I've been doing something super fun today, water marble. I haven't done any water marble manicures in over a year. Last winter I was recommended to use distilled water when water marbling, so I bought a bottle. I didn't think it was going to work but I tried it today and it really did. The nail polish spread evenly and it was easy to "draw" designs. I'm feeling so excited because I've had some serious problems when water marbling in the past. 

For the water marble design I used Something Blue from H&M and Fun in the Sun from L.A. Colors. I did however start with a white base. Unfortunately my tc did smudge the design a bit, which was kind of sad. I decided to add one coat of matte tc over the water marble nails which was a cool contrast to the shiny glitter. Speaking (writing?) of glitter, the glitterbomb is called Twinkle and is from Milani. It is the worst glitterpolish I have when it comes to drying uneven. I ended up with four coats of tc and one coat of glitter food and even after a total of five coats of tc the finish was still uneven.

Overall I'm really pleased with this manicure and I'm already planing my next water marble :) Take care and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. 
Love,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Snygga färger! Glitterlacket var verkligen en härlig glitterbomb

    ReplyDelete