16.8.14

Enchanted Polish - July 2014 & Pahlish - The Crucible

There is a first for everything right? Today I had a new experience, an EP with a really sucky formula. July 2014 was thick, gooey and tricky to apply. There was either too much or too little polish on the brush. Thankfully, it covered with two coats so the awful experience was short-lived. 

I also applied some glitter to make the manicure extra fancy. The glitter is called The Crucible. It's a clear based polish with glitters in different metallic shades and sizes. The Crucible is a great gradient polish, I really recommend it. Finally I added a few golden studs to my nails. I love this manicure, even though it's a bit christmasy. 

That's all for now, I'll "talk" to you tomorrow :)
Until next time, take care!

Love,
Christina 

3 comments:

  1. Trist med så dålig formula, framför allt kanske med tanke på att Enchanted Polish inte är bland de billigaste märkena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in love with these nails!! i wannnt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pretty nice color but too bad with the formula.

    ReplyDelete