10.8.14

Colors by Llarowe - Watch me fly, see me soar

Polish and studs where sent for my honest review. 
Hi lovelies! 

Time for my last review from the summer collection by Colors by Llarowe. I thought that I'd combine it with some cute studs that where sent to me from Born pretty store.

WMF,SMS was very easy to apply. The formula was problem-free and didn't require any clean-up. It dried fast with a semi-matte finish. I think it's a pretty grey but it's not unique in my collection. If you don't have any grey holos I would definitely recommend it. 

Over to the studs :) I thought that these studs where absolutely stunning when I saw them at BPS. They are even prettier IRL. I love that they are colour shifters. They where really easy to cut in half, I used a nail clipper. With the help of a nail file I managed to get the cut edge completely smooth. The are, as you can see in the pictures, rather big so I would recommend using nail glue if you want to wear the manicure for a longer time. I only used nail polish and that wasn't enough for them to stay on for long. I do love them and I will make sure to use them, with glue, soon. 

If you want to look at more nail art, head over to Le lack and all the nail art Sunday participants. Have a great evening :)
Until next time, take care!
Lot's of love
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Den här manikyren gillar jag skarpt

    ReplyDelete
  2. De är stora och ser kanske lite otympliga ut till vardags men vad spelar det för roll när resultatet är strålande vackert?!

    ReplyDelete