27.8.14

Smitten Polish - Glacial Springs & Seahorse Rodeo

Howdy!

I'm going to continue my nail art spam, I hope you don't mind. I decided to do a fun gradient with Glacial Springs and Seahorse Rodeo from Smitten Polish. 

This is how I did it.
I started with a white base, by layering the colours over white they really pop. I didn't use a make-up sponge for the gradient like I usually do. I applied the darker shade (Glacial Springs) closest to the cuticle. Then I simply applied Seahorse Rodeo and overlapped it over Glacial Springs. I repeated the procedure two times and that was enough to make a nice and even gradient. I also freehanded two black and white triangles and added two round studs. The studs are from Born pretty store, if you use my code CYX31 you will get a 10% discount on your purchase :)

I hope you like the design, I think it's super cool. Take care and I will "talk" to you tomorrow. 
Love,
Christina

1 comment: