4.9.14

Smitten Polish - Endless Sunset

Hi cuticle cuties!

This will be a short post, I'm so tired! I'm not super pleased with these pictures but I think it's because I'm tired and cranky. 

Anyway, this peachy neon-ish orange is Endless Sunset from Smitten Polish. Endless Sunset is a Edgy Polish exclusive. It's out of stock right now but I know that Katarina has a Smitten Polish order on the way. Endless Sunset is the first micro glitter jelly from Smitten that only required two coats to cover completely. All of the other ones I have tried have required three coats. I applied three coats of tc, mostly to make sure that the pink neon studs won't fall off during the day but also to avoid any grittiness. 

I'm a sucker for orange nail polish and Endless Sunset is so beautiful. I'm so glad that I have a bottle! That's all for now. Take care and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow.  
Love,
Christina

4 comments:

  1. Lovely <3 And yes, more bottles are on their way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this one! I think I need to try it very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the photos, it is such a beautiful polish. I will be getting it as soon as it is back in stock :)

    ReplyDelete