3.9.14

Enchanted Polish - Dark Fantasy



Hi lovelies!

I hope you're having a great day. I've gotten my first school assignment and it's a big one, so I'm pretty stressed at the moment. But when I got home from school I saw that I had gotten the best kind of nail mail, EP-nail mail! I decided to try it on right away. I give you Dark Fantasy! I wasn't sure if I was going to like this colour but it's not at all like the picture posted on EP's Instagram which was such a relief. 

Dark fantasy is almost a one coater, but I decided to go with two for a even application. The formula was great and required a minimal amount of clean-up. I applied one coat of tc for extra shine and a longer durability. 

The polish has a wonderful green shimmer in it but I had some problem photographing it. You can see some of the shimmer in the first and second picture. The holographic properties are quite subtle and the base colour is a navy blurple. I adore this shade, it's absolutely perfect for autumn. 
Take care and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow :)

Love,
Christina

2 comments: