7.9.14

Chanel - Taboo

Hi lovelies!

I hope you've had a great weekend. I spent all saturday in my PJ's and today I've been studying. I'm going to present a paper tomorrow so I thought that I should wear a power colour so that I will feel confident ^_^

Therefore I decided to wear one of my absolute favourite nail polishes. Taboo from Chanel. I assume that you guys have read thousands of Taboo blog post already, but hey one more can't hurt right? Taboo is a dark purple with red and blue shimmer. The formula is wonderful and the application flawless. Another great thing is that it covers with one medium thick coat. It does dry shiny but I applied tc to prevent tip-wear. Overall I'd say that Taboo is everything I want in a nail polish. Yes, it's pretty expensive polish but in my opinion it's definitely worth it. 

That's all for now. Enjoy the pictures and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow :)
Love,
Christina

4 comments:

  1. Taboo is one of my (many) favorite Chanels - you captured it very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my big favorites as well. Classy and wonderful to paint with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete