12.9.14

Colors by Llarowe - Burnt Sugar

 Hi cuties!

How are you guys!? I hope that you have a great weekend ahead. I'll be spending my weekend studying. Well not the entire weekend, I will spend my Sunday evening in front of the telly watching updates on the Swedish election. To be honest I'm pretty nervous right now. 

Anyway time for my #notd. Todays polish is an oldie but a goodie. This is the old formula of Burnt Sugar form Colors by Llarowe. As you might know already the older holos from CbL are more jelly-like. They usually require three or four coats for a completely opaque finish. I ended up with three coats of Burnt Sugar. 

I have recently changed my mind and have come to realise that I like brown nail polish. I must say, it feel pretty classy with brown nails. Burnt sugar looks so fancy and now I'm even more excited that I bought Seasonal Lattes from Smitten Polish. 

That's all for today, I hope you'll have a great evening. I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. 
Love,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Men guuud så snyggt!!!! älskar bruna lack och tänk att äga detta :)

    ReplyDelete