10.9.14

I Love Nail Polish - Birefringence (H)

Hi cuticle cuties!

This will probably be my shortest blog post ever. I hope that's fine with you guys. Today I decided to wear polish that I haven't worn in over a year. I give you Birefringence (H) from I Love Nail Polish. The (H) means that the polish has holographic pigments. I Love Nail Polish have their multi chromes both with and without holographic pigment.

Birefringence is a stunning multi chrome, I tried to capture the colour shift but there are even more colours that are visible in really weird angles. I believe that one coat would be enough if layered over black. I needed three coats for it to cover on it's own. It dries shiny but it's a slow drying polish so I definitely recommend to finish the mani off with a fast drying tc of your choice.  

I really like this polish the only downside is the drying time but it wasn't the end of the world. That's all for today. I'll "talk" to you guys tomorrow. Have a great evening <3
 Love,
Christina

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous <3 I see I need to pull mine out of the drawer soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilka underbara färgskiftningar, hur snyggt som helst

    ReplyDelete