6.9.14

Prettypots Polish - Winged Chariot


Hey cuties!

I have a very interesting polish to show you today. My boyfriend said that it looked like gold and mustard had a baby, lol. This is Winged Chariot from Prettypots Polish. I've had it for quite some time but I have totally forgotten to try it. In swedish I would call this colour 'fulsnygg', I'm not sure if there is a good english word for it. But it basically means that it's both ugly and pretty at the same time. 

The formula was amazing, it covered with one coat(!) and dried really fast. I applied tc to add extra shine because it wasn't very shiny on it's own. I think I like this polish, I might even love it. It's a one of a kind colour and I know it's not for everyone. 

OH one more thing! I want to brag, I have updated my entire stash list today. The only thing I have left to do is to add blog post links for the polishes that I have blogged about.
That's all for now. I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. Have a great evening!

Love,
Christina

2 comments: