5.9.14

Pahlish - Raggedy Man, Good Night

Hi cuties!

I hope you've had a great day so far. My day has been amaze-balls! Martina aka Colourize-Me, my bff Emelie and I spent the afternoon together. It was so much fun!

Time for todays polish, I decided to wear a polish from Pahlish. Woah polish from Pahlish, try to say that fast three times. Anyway... Raggedy Man, Good Night is a dark grey-green-brown(?) holographic polish with rose gold flakes. It's a Doctor Who inspired shade and it is perfect. I ended up with two coats, the first coat looked super sheer but when I applied the second coat it covered perfectly. I also added one coat of tc to maximise the shine :)   
I'm a big Pahlish fan and I would say that it's one of my favourite autumn brands. I love their dark shades that looks just as amazing in the shade as in sunlight. What do you guys think? Do you like Pahlish :) Let me know below.
That's all for now. I'll "talk" to you guys tomorrow :)
Love,
Christina

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous - and super interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastiska bilder av ett oerhört vackert lack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just a gorgeous polish! Must look into adding it to my collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color Christina!
    On your gorgeous nails, any color looks great!! : )

    ReplyDelete