8.9.14

Enchanted Polish - Flashing Lights

Hi lovelies! 

How have your day been? I've had a great day even though this day means the start of a very stressful week. Hopefully I'll survive :P I decide to try Flashing Lights from the latest Enchanted Polish collection to give myself some glitter energy. 

Flashing Lights is one intense glitterbomb. It's a clear based glitter polish, the glitters are golden prismatic glitters and they sparkle like crazy! I decided to layer it over a golden polish because I wasn't sure how many coats I would need for it to cover on it's own. I applied two coats of Flashing Lights over the golden base. The sparkle gives the impression that it covered fully even though I'm not completely certain that it did. The glitters spread evenly which always is appreciated. I thought that the glitters would leave an uneven and gritty finish but it didn't. I only needed one coat of tc to achieve a smooth and shiny finish. 

I know that it sucks that EP's are so hard to come by, I really like them so I will write blog post about the ones I have. I hope that's fine with you guys. What do you think of Flashing Lights? My boyfriend hates glitters so I guess you can imagine what he thought of it. Enough babbling, time for the pictures!    
That's all for today, have great evening and I'll "talk" to you guys tomorrow. 
Love,
Christina

5 comments: