1.9.14

Polish Addict Nail Color - Juliet

Juliet sent for my honest review. 
 Hi cuticle cuties!

I hope you've had a great day :) 

Today I'm showing you a wonderful polish from Polish Addict Nail Color. It's called Juliet and is a white crelly with peachy and golden glitters. The formula was great and it was completely opaque after two medium thick coats. It dried fast and shiny with the help of a fast drying tc. When I first started buying indie polish I fell in love with white polishes with glitters and it's still one of my favourite glitter-colour combinations. 

If you like this polish as much as I do, head over to Edgy Polish and get yourself a bottle. You've earned it ;) 
I have gotten a few questions about Nail Vinyls and I thought that I might answer them in this post. There are a few things that are important when using Nail Vinyls.

- Make sure that your base colour is completely dry, if not the vinyl will mess up your base colour and you will have to re-paint your nail.

- Always remove the vinyl immediately after you've applied the polish, otherwise you won't get crisp lines. 

- Apply one coat of tc and let it dry before applying your vinyl. By doing so it will be easier to clean-up if you accidentally mess up a small part of your nail vinyl pattern. 

There are so many great nail art videos on Instagram that can give you ides on how to use your vinyls, make sure to follow @teismom. You won't regret it! The colours I used for my chevron nails are Barry M - Station Road (yellow) and Kiko - 639 (orange) & 641 (pink). 
 Love,
Christina

3 comments:

  1. Riktigt fint, gillar påhittigheten med vinylerna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty polish! I'm starting to like these kind of milky ones more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white crellies with small glitters! This one is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete