9.9.14

NDLacquers - Songs of Neptune

Songs of Neptune was sent for my honest review.
Hey guys!

I hope that your day has been great so far. 

I have a super fun polish to show you today. It's from NDLacquer and is called Songs of Neptune. I love the name. The polish is a blue tinted jelly base with blue glitters in various shapes and sizes. 

I decided to layer Songs of Neptune over a not so pretty shimmery blue polish from Mavala. It's called Paradise Blue and I think that is has a hideous frosty finish. But guess what, Paradise Blue was perfect underwear for Songs of Neptune! I applied three coats of Songs of Neptune because I wanted tons of glitter. I also added two coats of tc to smoothen everything out. Unfortunately the shimmer from Paradise Blue was still a tad too visible IMO so I decide to add one coat of matte top coat from OPI and that did the trick. Even though I ended up with quite a few layers of polish Songs of Neptune seems to 'flatten out' when completely dry. I really like this polish and I'm definitely going to layer it over other colours in the future.

If you want you're own bottle of Songs of Neptune head over to Edgy Polish. That's all for today, I'll "talk" to you guys tomorrow. Have a great evening :)
 Love,
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Verkligen fantastiskt snyggt! Matt topplack på glitter är verkligen inte fel...

    ReplyDelete