6.5.14

Colors by Llarowe - Her eyes shined

LEMMING SQUASHED!

My all-time favourite brand is CbL, I honestly believe that I won't be able to live a peaceful life until I own all the CbL's ever made. I know it's a bit psychotic, but that's the kind of gal I am.

When I saw this polish and Paradise Found on store envy I purchased them immediately. I'm really glad that I did because Her eyes shined is absolutely breathtaking. I love green and blue polishes and when I get a polish that contains both colours I scream and shout of joy. 
The formula was great, even though this is one of the older CbL's. I thought that it was going to be super sheer but it almost covered perfectly with two thin coat. I did add a third coat and that made it completely VNL-free IRL, even though you can see a little bit VNL in the pics. 
Her eyes shined is a greenish teal with blue and green micro glitters. It's gorgeous and I hope that Leah Ann will have som similar colours in the summer collection :D
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous polish! I love to haunt the nail blog sales and find polishes I have given up on finding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyvärr inte i min smak, Young Turks ska det vara. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the perfect polish for your nails!

    ReplyDelete