17.5.14

Moody blue young grasshoppa - Stamping nail art

Stamping sent to review.
Hey cuties!

Today I'm showing you some stamping. I don't stamp very often because it's both rather time consuming and tricky IMO. But I must say, it's a lot easier with shorter nails. 

The plate I have used is QA82 from Born pretty store. I really want to have time to stamp more often but since I'm a n00b it does require booth patience and time, something I don't have a lot of. 
I picked Young grasshoppa from Colours by Llarowe as my base colour and I stamped with Moody blue from Too fancy lacquer. Young grasshoppa applied smoothly and covered perfectly with two coats. This is the the new formula and it's not sheer like the old one. You might remember this post when I wore the old Grasshoppa, VNL alert! Moody blue worked great to stamp with and I'm really pleased with the colour combination. I used this rectangular stamper from MoYou. 
Overall I'm really pleased with this manicure. Since I'm not a pro and I still managed to stamp quite well I'd say that Moody blue, the MoYou stamper and the plate makes a great trio.  
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

8 comments:

  1. Det blev jättefint! Jag gillar verkligen färgerna tillsammans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vad glad jag blir, tack :) Jag tyckte också att färgerna var fina ihop ^_^

      Delete
  2. Perfect design!!!I like it so much !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Najs :) åh jag behöver nog den nya YG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh va fint! Perfekta färger tillsammans. Förstår att stämpling blir enklare med lite kortare naglar, det blir dessutom enklare med tiden. Nu kan jag oftast fixa det vid frukostbordet utan att bli alltför sen till jobbet ;)

    ReplyDelete