12.5.14

Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend - Vasilisa

Hey guys!

I got some nail mail from Dance Legend today. This order has taken forever to arrive, but the wait was totally worth it.
I ordered three colours from the Anna Gorelova collection. There are quite a few different finishes and colours in the A.G. collection. The one I'm showing you today is Vasilisa. This polish is a tad more of a hot pink IRL (at least compared to how it looks on my monitor). The formula wasn't great but with three medium thick coats it did cover well. The first coat was really sheer and patchy. Time is definitely the solution if you want an even result.   
What do you guys think of this polish? Do you like it? I think it's pretty but I must say that it's my least favourite of the three I ordered. I'm looking forward to try the other two :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: