8.5.14

Pahlish - The Primary Order

Discrete, soft and dreamy. 

The Primary Order is yet another polish from Pahlish's Doctor Who themed collection. It's been a while since I posted a Doctor Who polish. I was actually going to for a neon polish but when I saw this cutie I decided to wear it instead. 
The formula was great, and two thin coats was enough for full coverage. I've had some bad experience with greys before and I thought that this one would be the same but the entire application was problem-free. It dried fast, overall I'd say this is a complain-free polish :D
What do you guys think? Do you love, like or hate it? Let me know in the comments bellow :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Åh jag älskar detta!! Hjärtat slår lite hårdare och jag önskar jag hade detta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Va va va? Är denna också med i Who-kollektionen? Jag har missat den helt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh vilket härligt lack! Supersnyggt, glatt och stilfullt på samma gång :)

    ReplyDelete