29.5.14

Colors by Llarowe - Poem for polish Thursday - Nail art

Products sent for my honest review. 
Time for a, in my opinon, super cute nail art. I've decided to call it "Candy is dandy but Liquor is quicker, so let's have a Strawberry wine Frenzy!"

I have used four polishes from CbL's summer collection. I know that it can be tricky to know what to do with jellies and cremes so I thought i'd show you ow to wear these polishes in a different way. I will swatch them later on as well. But I think that will be later in the summer. 

I got this idea from Lemmingspolish on Instagram, if you don't follow that account already you totally should! Even though this mani didn't turn out as I wanted, it still looks pretty. 
I started off with a white base and applied thin coats of the different colours with a nail art brush. I wanted it to look like a pink and purple tie dye but I'm not sure if it does. 

The four colours I used are the following: Candy is dandy, Strawberry wine, Frenzy and Liquor is quicker. I also have two coats of Sweche vite to make the 
And since it's Thursday, here is todays poem. 

The wine of Love is music,
   And the feast of Love is song:
And when Love sits down to the banquet,
   Love sits long:

Sits long and ariseth drunken,
   But not with the feast and the wine;
He reeleth with his own heart,
   That great rich Vine.

The Wine of Love by James Thomson
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. Skitsnyggt! Lillfingret och långfngret ser verkligen ut som batik i mina ögon. Det ser svårt ut, men jag förvånades av att det verkar så enkelt när jag läser hur du gjort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men åh, det här blev jättefint!

    ReplyDelete