14.5.14

Darling Diva Polish - I hate pink!

OMG! 

I while back Carrie asked me if I wanted to try her all Pink collection. The answer for a pink polish horder as myself was pretty obvious. I could never imagine that the collection would be this awesome. The "I hate pink!" collection contains of five different polishes. I asked my BF to pick one of them because I couldn't decide, he went for I hate pink! without knowing the name :P
I LOVE I hate pink! The polish is a pinkish lilacish awesome colour. It's super holo and the holo is really intense even in non direct sunlight. I took these pictures in the evening and the holo is, as you can see, pretty visible. I hate pink also has some really nice metallic pink micro flakes which makes the colour extra intense. 
The formula was great which made the application smooth and painless. With the help of one coat of SV it dried fast. In the pictures I have three super thin coats but i think that two would have been enough. At least for anyone that rocks nubs :) 
The I hate pink! collection is available at Darling Diva's big cartel. They cost between $8.50 and $11 USD. 

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: