22.5.14

Poem for polish Thursday: Darling Diva Polish - Gag on this!

Sent for my honest review. 
Hi cuticle cuties!

I've been skyping with my sis this entire evening and we came up with the most awesome idea ever. My sister studies literature and we decided to have a theme on my blog called poem for polish. I will send her a picture of my Thursday manicure and she will pic a poems that matches the mani. I think that the reason that I really like this idea is that I've been up since 04:30 am and I'm super tired. Anyway, today is the first ever POEM FOR POLISH THURSDAY and I hope you will like it. 
The lucky polish that is the first ever Poem for Polish-participant is Gag on this! from Darling Diva Polish's "I hate pink!"-collection. Gag on this! is a pale pink jelly with blueish flakes and a scattered holo finish. It applied easily, and it covered perfectly with three thin coats. The flakes made the finish a bit uneven so I ended up with two coats of Seche vite.

This wonderful polish is available at Darling Diva's Big cartel and costs $11 for 15ml.    
What is pink? a rose is pink
By a fountain's brink.
What is red? a poppy's red
In its barley bed.
What is blue? the sky is blue
Where the clouds float thro'.
What is white? a swan is white
Sailing in the light.
What is yellow? pears are yellow,
Rich and ripe and mellow.
What is green? the grass is green,
With small flowers between.
What is violet? clouds are violet
In the summer twilight.
What is orange? Why, an orange,
Just an orange!

Color by Christina Rosetti
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. Först tänkte jag, det där var en mesig rosa. Men sen tittade jag lite mer noggrant och upptäckte det sötaste jag sett på länge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det här är inte riktigt min typ av rosa, den känns lite tråkig, men jag gillar verkligen idén med poem for polish. :-)

    ReplyDelete