27.5.14

Colors by Llarowe - Aliens and outlaws

Aliens and outlaws sent for my honest review. 
Grey polish two days in a row!? What's wrong with me you might ask. Well, today is the first 'United in grey'-day. This theme is held by Helena over at Lacky corner. I hope that many of you want to participate! 

The grey ribbon stands for, among a few other things, brain cancer awareness. I have no personal experience with brain cancer specifically, but I have with the big C. No matter what type of cancer, it's a terrible disease that will turn your whole world upside-down. I think it's super important to talk about cancer. There are still people how act as if it's contagious which is terrible. Cancer dosen't have to mean death. The research has taken us far, even though we still have a long way to go. 
The polishes I have decided to wear today are Emily de Molly - LE3 and Colors by Llarowe - Aliens and outlaws. 

LE3 was a limited edition shade that was released a while back. It's a light grey, close to white holo. It covered perfectly with three thin coats. This was the first time I used it and I'm definitely going to wear it again by itself. I decided apply Aliens and outlaws kind of gradiently (it's a word) except on my ring finger where I have three thins coats over LE3. 
I love both polishes and I'm really pleased with this mani :D The application was great with both colours. Make sure not to get A&O around your cuticle area because it it kind of tricky to clean up. Which almost all glitters are. I also added one coat of Seche vite and it was enough for a completely smooth finish. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Aliens & outlaws ser härligt ut! Upp på önskelistan med det bara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag gillar det nog bäst i gradienten faktiskt! Tack för att du är med på mina temadagar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Älskar gradienten! Superfin manikyr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grymt snyggt både som gradient och på hela nageln, löv it :)

    ReplyDelete