29.1.14

Valentine's day contest

Hey cuticle cuties!

So I have realised that not all of you love Doctor Who as much as I do. Teherfore I decided to post a non DW post :) I was on IG a couple of hours ago and saw that Polish alcoholic is having a valentine's day contest together with Luchessa. I though it would be fun to participate, and so should you guys :) 

I've used the following polishes:
Pop Culture Cosmetics: Pink drink, Red carpet and Magical valentine , CbL - Leather & Lace, Mavala - London, Orly - Beach cruiser and Nordic cap - NP13 (basic white). 

From index to pinkie, this is how I did the manicure.

My index finger is a two coloured ombre. Closest to the cuticle I have Red carpet and at the free edge I have Pink drink. I blended the two colours by slightly overlapping them. With the help of an orange stick I placed out red and pink sequins in a relatively straight line. 

On my middle finger I started of with a white base, then I placed red caviar beads as a heart shape and added pink caviar beads in it. I didn't feel completely satisfied so I applied my CbL holo TC around the heart. 

I love glitter gradients so that was pretty much a must-have for this mani. As base I used a hot pink and when it was dry I dabbed on the valentine glitter.

I thought I needed more hearts so I decided to give my pinkie some love. Starting of with a white base I used a dotting tool to create a big red heart. Around it I added dots in different pinks and reds. Finally I placed a pearly white heart glitter in the middle of the red heart.  

That's all for now :) I hope you enjoy the pictures.




This picture is taken with flash so you can se the holo TC in action :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

9 comments:

  1. Ohh wow this looks so lovely. I really like what you did on your pinkie :D Good luck with the giveaway. :)
    xo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I realised that I forget to link to your blog, I fixed that. Thank you for such an fun and generous giveaway :)

      <3

      Delete
    2. Thanks, that's nice of you. But as long as you linked up at the inlinkz, we're able to find your mani :)
      Have a fab day! xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tack, du borde också ställa upp. Du är ju såå duktig :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Tack snälla :) Du måste ju också vara med, du har ju så många snygga lack <3

      Delete