18.1.14

OPI - Russian navy

Howdy fellow polish lovers!

Hope that your having an amazing weekend doing exactly what you want and not what you need :P I'm home alone drinking coffee and watching puppies on animal planet. Oh btw do you know where I got my blog name from? I had a true mind blown moment when I realised it. As you might know by now I love animal planet. The fun thing is that animal planets catch phrase is "Passionate about animals"... Err. So my blog name is unknowingly inspired of from animal planet LOL! 

Anyway time for a dark blue beauty. This is Russian navy from OPI. Russian navy is a dark blue creme polish with violet and silver shimmer. Two thin coats was enough to achieve full opacity. The formula was great and the polish is really glossy on it's own. Pictures are taken without TC. Iv'e been trying to buy colours that aren't typical "me colours" and Russian navy is not a colour I would have chosen for a couple of months ago. Despite that I really do like it. Russian navy is classy yet different. 



What do you guys think about Russian navy? Please leave a comment down below :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. This lovely! Glad I have it my Helmer, must put it on my nails soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh ja, ett av mina absoluta favoritlack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. En riktig snygging och en riktig klassiker!

    ReplyDelete