20.1.14

Manglaze - Mink mitten

Ready for a double first-timer?

Mink mitten is my first encounter with Manglaze. I've been wanting to try them out for a while and when I saw that Norway nails had a flash sale I placed an order. The sale was on the 10th, my order shipped the 16th and I got it today. That's pretty impressive in my book! 

Now, about the polish. Mink mitten is a matte metallic lavender beauty. Like that isn't enough it's also a one-coater! I mean like WOW, that's the best combination ever :) Some metallics can leave bald patches if you paint over the same area of the nail more than once. I did not experience that at all which is a big plus. Another great thing about Manglaze is their bottles. The pictures on them are awesome not to mention the names of their polishes. They are so much fun :D The only downside is the drying time. You will need some kind of fast drying drops to reduce the drying time. 

Enough babbling, time for pictures!

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Du har ju bara såååå snygga naglar och lacket ser härligt ut. Äger inga Manglaze, men skulle verkligen vilja göra det. ;-)

    ReplyDelete