22.1.14

The idea of a mastermind

Late night epiphanies are the best!

I have a few of untried polishes and I want to show you all of them. The only problem is that I have a tendency of getting stuck just swatching one specific brand. I want my blog to be a blog that everybody can enjoy. No matter if you're a indie lover or a drug store fan. Therefore I have decided to swatch what you want me to swatch. On the right hand side of this post there is a poll where you can vote on which brand you wish to see next. If it's a theme day such as Green Wednesday I'll do my best to participate if I have a polish from the chosen brand in the "correct" colour. Otherwise I will go through the different brands in alphabetical order.

I hope you like the idea and want to participate :)

Source

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment