12.1.14

Painful Sunday - Gross alert!

Todays isn't only Nail art Sunday apparently it's also Painful Sunday... Who knew!?

Here's the background story.

I have quite a few untried polishes (68 as we speak). So I decided to swatch a couple of them and take pictures to have in a folder for busy days. So when I was removing Dirty Diana all of a sudden the nail on my left middle finger snapped.

Here's the deal. I remove nail polish at least once a day. I know how to remove polish and I do it the exact same way every time. I have no idea how it could break but it did. The worse part was when I realised that it broke under the free edge. No scratch that, the worst part was when I realised that it had broke under the free edge on both sides of the nail. The snap, from now on known as the snap of 2014, also resulted in me filing all my nails. The fear of another snap was just to big lol :P I have patched it with Depends silk fiber and nail glue. Hopefully that will keep it together for a while. I actually ordered Orly's rescue kit two days ago and hopefully that will work as well as everybody says.

And finally here it is, the sad exposed naked truth. The broken nail and it's short nail companions.



Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Åhh stackare, det gör ju sååå ont. :-(
    Men jag kan trösta dig med att dina naglar ser fortfarande heeeeelt galet snygga ut. MIna är superkorta nu efter att en nagel gått av när jag packade upp resväskan förra veckan...:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ååååh men fyyy, aaaaj :(
    Önskar dej en snabb återväxt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usch vad ont det gör, hoppas det håller i hop så det får växa ut lite längre iaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit vad fina naglar du har! Mina blir aldrig så långa :( de går jämt av...

    ReplyDelete