22.1.14

Darling Diva Polish and Colors by Llarowe comparison

When you guys emailed me what kind of blog posts you enjoy to read many of you said dupe and comparison posts. Your wish is my command! My boyfriend thought that these four polishes where similar(!). 
DDP -Pink champagne, CbL - Pink twinkle, DDP  - Willo-the-wisp and DDP - Cobra

Especially the ones on my index and middle fingers. I did not agree with him and wanted to prove him wrong. From left to right I give you: Cobra, Willo-the-wisp,Pink twinkle and Pink champagne. 

The formula of all tree DDP's was great, no problems at all. Pink twinkle on the other hand was pretty thick and hard to control. I needed four coats of Pink twinkle but only two coats of the other three polishes. 

My boyfriend still thinks they look alike and I still disagree with him. So now it's up to you. Do you think that all four polishes are necessary? I do! But keep in mind that I'm an pinkoholic :D I absolutely love pink.

Today is my last day in freedom. Starting tomorrow you will decide what polish I shall wear. Don't forget to vote on the brand you want me to swatch tomorrow :) Poll is on the right hand side of this blog post!

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. Aaarghhh, kan inte bestämma mig för vilken som är finast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag älskar Cobra! Och Will-o-the-Wisp. Men mest Cobra.

    ReplyDelete