29.1.14

Pahlish - Bad wolf

Source

Source
Source
I just couldn't wait until tomorrow morning to share this post with you. It's time for the second polish from Pahlish Doctor Who collection. If you didn't guess it already this polish got the brilliant name Bad wolf. Bad wolf in the series is kind of complex to explain. I know it sounds corny but you have to watch the show to get it. I'm not going to spoil... Well I'm going to try not to spoil in these posts. Therefore I will give you some homework. WATCH DOCTOR WHO! Stop reading this post, the Doctor awaits you!

Back already? That was fast. Did you enjoy the episode? Good! Back to Bad Wolf :) BW is a dark nude creme with duo chrome shimmer from gold to pink. The formula was fantastic, three thin coats in the pictures. It was glossy on it's own but I applied one coat of SV... Why? Because I could, lol :P 

The only downside I have to say about this polish isn't about the polish at all. It's about my skin. This colour gives my skin look a zygon red tone (Doctor Who referens). But I really don't care about what colours work with my skin tone. Especially not when a polish called Bad wolf makes me look like a zygon, I mean come on. That's pretty awesome!

Thats enough for now. Enjoy the pictures :) Bonus points if you now what watch it is :D 

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

Source

3 comments:

  1. Klockan är ifrån harry potter va? dendär man kan vrida fram och tillbaka i tiden? :)

    Fint lack, är inte så förtjust i bruna lack. men här var det väldigt fint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den är faktiskt från Doctor Who. Den i HP är guldig har jag för mig ;) Men det var en bra gissning :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, aldrig sett den serien.. Inte lockat mig! :P

    ReplyDelete