10.1.14

Colors by Llarowe - Tank tops & flip flops

Hey guys!

Hope that you all are great :) Today I'm showing you Tank tops & flip flops from CbL. It's a purple cream holo and I achieved full opacity in two coats. As some of you might already know I'm not very fond of the brushes from CbL. The new brush is way to big for my "slim jim"-nails so there was some major clean up. The formula was a bit thick but nothing to bad. I might add some thinner to it. 

TT&FF is such a beautiful purple so I'm going to let all the bad brush slide. I really enjoy wearing purples and this one is no exception. CbL is definitely one of my top three indies they are to die for! Since it's Friday this cutie qualifies for Holo Friday

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Jäklar vilken underbar färg, så snyggt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Väldigt fint! Gillar färgen och det var lite speciell färg på regnbågarna dessutom.

    ReplyDelete