21.1.14

Too Fancy Lacquer - Tell me a sea-cret

My name is Christina and I'm a holo addict.

This evening I have a gorgeous ocean green to turquoise holo for you. This shade of bluish green is one of my favourite colours of all time. I showed you Mirage a while ago and this is basically the cream version of it. There is another difference between them though. TMAS is not a in-your-face-holo like Mirage is. This one is pretty discrete which I appreciate. I needed two coats to achieve full opacity but if you have shorter nails one layer should be enough. The application was outstanding. TC did not effect the holographic properties whatsoever. 

I bought this and two other polishes from Too Fancy Lacquer from Edgy polish this Saturday and received them today. Katarina is just amazing when it comes to packing! I really recommend her shop. I think it's great fun that there is a Swedish shop that sell indie brands :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina


10 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful!!! On my list now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need this polish! And who are we to say no to nail polish? :)

      Delete
  2. It's just stunning x *prismpolish* x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sååååå snyggt! Det är verkligen ett underbart märke, Too Fancy. Älskade att lacka med det. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this so bad! Cannot stop looking at it, hoping it will be mine in a week or two ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det ser fantastiskt ut! Och Katarina är verkligen supersnabb med att skicka och det gör det ju extra kul att handla såklart:)

    ReplyDelete