27.1.14

Colors by Llarowe - Mojito

Hey guys :)

Super sweet Emma at Nail Lacquer Love asked me to swatch Mojito from CbL. Who am I to say no to her? Like all CbL holos I've tried so far two coats was enough for full coverage. The formula was great and drying time super speedy! I'm not wearing TC in the pictures but it's still pretty glossy. I love green holos and Mojito is no exception. I does look a bit more turquoise when the rainbows appear. If you look at the second picture from the top you can see that the colour is more of a dusty green in the shade/lower lit areas, that picture is the only one taken without flash. 

I really love Mojito and I'm so glad that I have it in my collection. I'm a bit af a CbL junkie lol. Perhaps this week will be a CbL themed week :)


Until next time, take care!
/Christina



5 comments:

  1. Åh, så fantastiskt vackert! Jag hade gärna hakat på en CbL-vecka! När väl mina lack från restocken på Big Cartel kommer så har jag också sju lack att visa! De lacken är verkligen HELT fantastiska :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja va roligt! Det tycker jag vi kör på istället :) Vi kan ju höras när vi båda har fått våra paket :D

      Delete
  2. I love your nails and I love Mojito <3

    ReplyDelete