28.1.14

Pahlish - Lullaby without end

Allons-y!

Yes, I love David Tennant. OMG! Tennant. He's the tenth doctor. Mind blown! Sorry about that. This will be a Doctor Who polish post. If you don't like Doctor Who please leave this blog. Okay that was a bit overdramatic. But I'm a Whovian, a proud Whovian. For you who are not familiar with the term Whovian, let me tell you. Whovians live for the Doctor. The Doctor can not be explained. You must experience the Doctors awesomeness. My favourite doctor, as I mentioned is the tenth one.
Source
And yes David I agree, you are brilliant! So anyhow, when I found out that Pahlish was doing a Doctor Who collection I nearly died. Of course I had to have it. The collection is a two part collection. The first part contains of six polishes. But a January duo was also released and the duo was also inspired by the doctor. I have decided to include them in the first part of the collection. Hope you don't mind. The second part will be released the seventh of February.

First out is Lullaby without end. This was the polish I thought was going to be my least favourite. It's not though. LWE is a red crelly with copper, blue and navy glitters and purple mini flecks. If you want to know from where the inspiration came here is a video you can watch :)


The formula was great. I needed two thin coats to achieve full coverage. I finished the mani of with one coat of SV and that's about it. This polish really is great. I love the colour and the glitter combination. Hi5 PAHLISH! This collection took of to a good start. Enough babbling, time for some pictures.

What do you think? Du you like it? If you enjoy red polishes don't forget to check out more reds at Nerd colour today :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. I have to disappoint and say I know nothing about Dr Who at all.. But I do know I love this red! The glitter is stunning and I love how glossy the finish is :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's okay, but you should definitely watch it :P There are so many inde brands that make amazing DW-polish. And if you're a fan it's okay to buy all of them LOL :D xx

      Delete
  2. Åh vilket underbart lack, så snygg färg kombo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilken härlig röd! Kul att du var med hos mig! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jag älskar ju röda lack så jag ska försöka vara med nästa vecka också :)

      Delete