25.1.14

Darling Diva Polish - Booty call

Hey guys!

DDP got most votes so that's what I'll show you :) Todays pretty polish is Booty call. Imagine if all booty calls where as cute as this one, lol. Booty call is a white crelly with magenta, red and black micro glitters. It's both discreet and fun at the same time. Application was great, as always with DDP. I have four coats in the pictures. At first I was thinking about layering it over a white polish. But I really like the depth you get using light glitter crellies like this one on their own. 

What do you guys think about the voting? Do you like it? I think it has been great fun and I would like to continue if you want to :) I'm not doing a poll for tomorrow though. Since it's nail art Sunday I want to be able to choose among all my polishes. 


Until next time, take care!
/Christina


6 comments:

  1. Ser verkligen ut att vara ett härligt lack! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det är det verkligen! Fick tyvärr veta idag att det inte tillverkas länge :(

      Delete
  2. Älskar denna typ av mjölkiga lack!!! Men varför jag inte använt något av mina få på ett tag vet jag inte.....kanske imorgon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh jag älskar också mjölkiga lack. De är så rogivande :)

      Delete