21.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - Silver and nail vinyls

I did a CC, Classic Christina, yesterday. After I painted my nails with Sparkles are a girls best friend I just couldn't leave it alone. So I did horizontal chevron patterns on my middle finger and pinkie. On my index and ring finger I used the same chevron vinyls but applied them vertically instead. The polish I used to paint over the decals was Silver from CbL. 

I love these vinyls they are so awesome! I bought mine here. The shipping to Sweden was 0.75 USD for three different types of vinyls. Which I thought was really cheap. I really recommend them, if you want inspiration you can check out this Instagram account. 

Unfortunately I did this last night and today is really cloudy here so no intense rainbow pics :/ 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: