23.5.14

Smitten Polish - Not your mama's easter grass

BOOM!

Another lovely jelly polish with micro glitters from Smitten. I've shown you Imperio and Amas veritas before and "Not your mama's easter grass" is just as amazing! Three thin coats for full opacity. The formula was great, and the drying time was surprisingly short. I have one coat of Seche vite in the pictures but I think I'll might add a second coat because it's feeling a bit gritty now.  
I really love this polish and I'm going to order Glacial springs from Smitten polish's big cartel since it seems to have a similar finish. A few minutes left of todays holo Friday and I hope that Skimmerskuggan approves even though I'm only showing you guys prismatic glitters today :)
Do you guys like this colour? Let me know bellow :D
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Gaaaaah! Lägg av med att visa såna här godingar. o_O Dör ju här hemma med mitt typ köpstopp som jag inom kort kommer att bryta lite tillfälligt. Äger inte ett enda Smitten men nu fick jag verkligen upp ögonen för märket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken himla härlig fantastisk färg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alltså detta lacket är ju så wow snyggt att man inte kan beskriva det med ord. Nån gång måste jag nog åxå ha ett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snyggt, riktigt härligt med glittren o namnet är ju rätt kul det med. :)

    ReplyDelete