26.5.14

Colors by Llarowe - Final fantasy

Sent for my honest review. 
There are some days when a bubble wrap envelope filled with nail polish will brighten your day. Todays was one of those days. I got some amazing polishes from Colors by Llarowe's summer collection that will be restocked today and tomorrow.
First out is Final fantasy. FF is described as a charcoal taupe linear holo with strong pink shimmer. I absolutely agree with that description. FF required two thin coats, it dried a tad to matte for my taste so I added one coat of Seche vite. I really enjoy wearing greys and FF is a wonderful grey polish. 
I love holos with shimmer and can't get enough of them! Since Final fantasy has such a gorgeous pink shimmer I'm not sure if you want to see a comparison with Concrete jungle? Let me know bellow if you do <3

Until next time, take care!
/Christina
Colors by Llarowe - Summer 2014 Collection launch pre-order - We will be taking pre-orders from 12:00pm MDT to 8:00pm MDT on Monday, May 26th and again on Tuesday, May 27th from 12:00 to 2:00 MDT. Please note that this is a pre-order and depending upon the amount of orders it may take 2-4 week to receive your order.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I ordered this. It looks amazing on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vackert! Jag borde kanske beställa några av de här lacken...

    ReplyDelete