4.5.14

Pahlish - Legra 1956

Sometimes I fail. Today I failed BIG TIME!

I give you lobster hands, and these pictures are super edited. My hands where purple before I edited the pics. Therefor you will not get as many pictures as usual.

For this weeks Nail art Sunday I decided to go for a pretty simple layering. I applied two coats of Pahlish Legra 1956 over a white base. I ended up with two coats and I really like how it turned out. Legra 1956 is a almost clear based glitter polish, the base is slightly tinted but it's not that visible on the nail. It has neon green glitters in various shapes, some kind of pinkish glitters and round golden glitters as well. 
I thought that it would look cool to add a golden circle stud on each nail to enhance the circle glitters. I looked pretty awesome but after a few hours it was like some of the studs had reacted with my top coat because the golden colour had faded and the silver colour underneath was showing.  I think you can see it in the non close-up pictures. 

I really love neon glitter polishes so I just had to buy Legra 1056 before my no buy started. I'm gonna wear it again and re-take the pictures because these pictures don't do Legra justice. But it's not a big deal, I'm only human after all :P
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Man måste ju våga lite. Älskade färgkombon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gillar matchen, annorlunda lyckat lack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean 'fail'? I think this mani is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete