3.5.14

Chirality Nail Polish - Dystopia

Well hello gorgeous!

This stunning holo is Dystopia from Chirality Nail Polish. It's a silver/grey scattered holo and it is absolutely amaze-balls. Katarina, the owner of Edgy Polish, sent me this polish as a bonus when I placed my last order. I've been really excited to try it out because I haven't tried any polish from Chirality before. I follow them on IG and love the brand though. 
The formula was great, the polish applied smoothly and it was neither too thin nor thick. I have two coats without TC in the pictures. It dried surprisingly shiny and also rather fast. 
I added some awesome star studs from Born pretty store. The once I'm wearing in the pictures are #1. I got the silver ones but they are also available in gold. You get 150 stars in a small ziplock bag. They cost about 5 USD. But with my discount code you get 10% off :D The code is CYX31

I'm not a big fan of heart shaped things but I absolutely LOVE stars so I had to try these out! 
Both these products where sent to review. Please not that I would NEVER write anything that wasn't my honest opinon. If I dislike something you will know. Trust me!

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Har spanat in just detta lack, superfint ju! Och nitarna blev pricken över i

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jättesnyggt! Stjärnorna passade ju superbra till :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gooood Christina, hur bär du dig åt människa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det blev jättefint med stjärnorna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh så otroligt snyggt med stjärnorna, verkligen pricken över i

    ReplyDelete