13.5.14

CrowsToes - Zero

Time for a fun glitter polish. This is Zero from CrowsToes. This was sent to me from Katarina at Edgy Polish for review. I'm glad she did because I really like Zero! 
Zero has a MFF-blue (Swedish football team) jelly base. It also has white and red glitters in difference sizes. The glitters spread well but the base was a tad thick so I will add some thinner the next time I use it. I ended up with three coats but it didn't appear too thick on the nail. Since Zero is super packed with glitters I needed two coats of Seche vite for a completely smooth finish. 
Overall I really like this polish, the colour combination is fun and it works great both for summer and winter. I think that a snow flake nail art with this polish included could look really pretty. What do you guys think?
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: