16.5.14

Dollish Polish - Totes magotes!

WOWZA!

Sometimes when you finally get a polish that you've been wanting forever it's like, is this it!? That is not the case with Totes magotes! 

I absolutely love it! Totes magotes! is a minty creme holo with a discrete shimmer. I applied three thin coats and it covered perfectly. I also added one coat of Seche vite and it added some extra shine. I think it's absolutely stunning and it climbed right up to the top and I would say that it's my favourite mint in my entire collection.  
If you want to enjoy more holos check out Skimmerskuggan's blog :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

7 comments:

  1. Underbart vackert!! Åhhhhh..... Vet inte vad mer jag ska säga... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Väldigt sött! Kan inte säga att jag faller pladask för det (mint är en sån färg som jag föredrar i krämfinish), men det ser fint ut.

    ReplyDelete