5.5.14

Black Cat Lacquer - He loves me not

First of all, I have decide to rename this polish. From now we shall call it "(S)he loves me not". 

(S)he loves me not is a sheer creme with blue flecks and silver micro glitters. It's pretty unique in my collection but yet it has been standing untried for some time. This polish was part of Februarys A box indied from Llarowe
The formula was pretty thin and it was kind of tricky to apply. I ended up with four thin coats of polish and one coat of SV. The total amount of layers (six with base coat included) didn't feel too thick which is because of the thin formula I suppose. 

I really like this colour which makes the tricky application bearable. I would prefer the formula to be thicker though. I haven't tried Black Cat Lacquer before and I really enjoy trying new indie brands. That's one of the reason that I like to buy different types of indie boxes. I treacly want to try "What's indie box?" when my no buy is over.  
Have you tried Black Cat Lacquer? Please let me know what you think of the brand :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

8 comments:

  1. pretty polish, sucks that the formula is so thin though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hur vackert som helst och då gör tunn formula inget :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supersnyggt! Nu blir jag sugen på en indie-box jag också. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Påminner lite om Flying Dragon från China Glaze, eller är jag ute och cyklar? Fantastiskt fint iallafall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supersnyggt! Färgen är grym

    ReplyDelete