21.5.14

Dance Legend - Alohomora

O
M
G
!

This might be my absolute favourite layering of all time. You're looking at Alohomora from Dance Legend layered over London from Mavala. The combination almost looks like a burning Phoenix. 
Alohomora applied just as smoothly as Avada kedavra. I decided to apply two thin coats because I love flakie-effect. Alohomora shifts from green to yellow to orange, unfortunately I didn't manage to capture the green :/ 

I have two thins coats of TC since it does dry a bit gritty. Overall I'm really pleased with this polish and I definitely need more flakies in my collection.

What do you think about flakies? Hate, like or love them? Let me know bellow :D
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! It definitely does remind me of a fire or a phoenix :)

    Natalie | Broke Student Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that combo! Would also love to see them separately :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oj vad snyggt! Måste ha fler DL!! (kanske borde testa alla jag har först... )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Eagerly awaiting your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helt fantastiskt fint! Jaha, ännu ett lack upp på önskelistan.

    ReplyDelete