10.5.14

Dollish Polish - 3 Best friends that anyone could have

I was so tired yesterday that I decided too watch TV and eat candy instead of blogging. It's been a hectic week at work and I really needed to rest yesterday when I got home. 

I'm gonna try to post at least two times today since I do love to blog :) 
First out toady is 3 Best friends that anyone could have (3BFTACH). Katarina from Edgy Polish sent me this polish as a bonus when I ordered a few bottles of polish a few weeks back when Edgy Polish was celebrating their one year anniversary. Katarina seems to now me very well because I absolutely love this polish. I'm a big fan of glitters polishes and this one is super pretty.  
3BFTACH is a clear based polish with micro, bar and hex glitters in silver and blue hex glitters. As you can see it doesn't cover perfectly, even though I have four coats but I still think it looks awesome. The formula was great, glitter spred evenly and the polish dried fast. I ended up with two coats of Digitial flash from Nail pattern boldness. As always when I wear glitter polish I used Glitter-a-peel as base coat, also from Nail pattern boldness. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful manicure! The polish looks amazing :)

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi Katarina är verkligen bäst på att lära känna ens lacksmak, hon vet precis vad man gillar. Det här lacket är superfint, har det hemma hos mig också. Så glad för det. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vad kul att du gillade det! Fantastiska bilder :)

    ReplyDelete