7.5.14

Colors by Llarowe - The mighty red baron and P47

Hi cuties!

I've got a super fancy layering to show you guys :) I got some polish from Llarowe today and one of them was P47. I swatched it on a nail wheel and thought that it looked a bit sheer. Therefor I decided to layer it. I used one of my favourite reds, The mighty red baron.
The result is amazing IMHO. It's a copper red shimmery finish with a discrete holo. I need to experiment more when layering polish. I usually just apply them over a black base. A black base works pretty much every time but it's really fun when you find a perfect match that doesn't include black.
I have two coats of The mighty red baron and one coat of P47. The formulas where great! P47 dried semi-matte so a TC is definitely recommended. 
Sorry about the picture spam but I just love the combo and couldn't decide which pictures I should publish :P
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Oooohhh, lovely! Even though I don't wear it that often because of the number and variety of my polishes, I love a good red manicure - nothing more elegant in my book. This combination you did worked out really well! And I understand about getting out of the rut of just using black to layer over. I have a ton of toppers and I need to start using them more, since I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit vad vackert. Och helt underbara bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men jag döööör sååå snyggt, älskar kopparfärgen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magiskt!!!!!
    Kan inte sluta titta och undrar nu om mitt nybestämda köpstopp verkligen är nödvändigt.....

    ReplyDelete