20.12.13

Pop Culture Cosmetics - Christmas vomit

Hey guys!

I have eight new christmas polishes that I haven't tried out yet. So be aware, there will be a christmas explosion on the blog for a few days now :) I hope you don't mind. 

For this manicure I used two different polishes from Pop culture cosmetics, Sleigh Bells and Christmas Eve. Both are clear based with a ridiculous amount of glitter. Sleigh bells contains red, green and silver circle glitters, silver snowman and silver snowflake glitters, green red and silver bell shaped glitters and mixed micro glitter. Christmas eve has smaller circle glitters, golden star glitter, red heart glitters, and silver bell shaped glitters. So when using the two polishes together you get a christmas inferno! I think it looks AWESOME! I used a white base from Gina Tricot Beauty and one coat each of Sleigh bells and Christmas eve.
   


Until next time, take care!
/Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment