27.12.13

Glitter Gal - Dark purple

Hi!

Hope that you all are doing great, I'm having one of those sit-in the-sofa-and-relax-all-day-long days. 

Today I have such a pretty purple holo for you. Sadly the sun didn't feel like showing itself today so you will get flash pictures. The polish is Dark purple from Glitter Gal. It's pretty sheer, I have three coats but it think four would have been even better. I got this polish in a "scratch and dent" bag from Ninja polish during black friday and it's my first encounter with GG. The polish is a really nice warm purple colour that I love. I might need to get the bigger bottle of this baby. The one I have only contains 9ml... well it did from the beginning at least :P One coat of SV did not affect the holographic properties and drying time was great.

What do you guys think, do you like this colour? Have you experienced other GG holos being sheer? Let me know :)
  
 

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: