20.12.13

Essie VS CbL

Hi holiday lovers!

Hope that you're doing great and are excited about christmas. I'm such a christmas junkie, I love it!

Today I have a comparison for you. It's between Colors by Llarowe - Come dance the hora and Essie - On a silver platter. Both of theme are beautiful and I enjoy wearing them. On my index and ring finger I'm wearing two coats of Come dance the hora and on my middle and pinkie finger I'm wearing two coats of On a silver platter. As you can see, On a silver platter has a gold shimmer base while Come dance the hora has a silver prismatic base. Also OASP has allot of purple prismatic glitter in different sizes. CDTH on the other hand has purple glitter in two different sizes, although there are mostly small glitters. 

So, do I need both of them? OF COURSE! They are similar and different at the same time. I think that it's fun since it's not a typical holiday polish but even so it's included in both a mainstream and a indie brands holiday collections. 

Now all that's left is for you guys to enjoy the pictures :)
  





Until next time, take care!
/Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment