14.12.13

FIRST!

So, after about a year of escalating polish love I've decided that it's time... 

I give you another polish blog. Since there are so few, hehe. I hope you will enjoy it. I hope _I_ will enjoy it as well. A blog for me to use as a gallery for all the lovely polishes that I truly love. Please let me know if there is anything in particular that you want to read about and I will do my best to make it happen! 

The first post is not about a specific polish but more about my nails. What they looked like when i started using nail polish on a daily basis and what they look like now. So approximately one year has past since i took the first photos. Hopefully you will be able to see a small difference. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First out is a picture from January this year. Deborah Lippmann - Candy Shop, a pink jellybased polish with tons of glitter i different colours and sizes. I love this polish, but as you can see i also loved biting on my nails when this photo was taken.

As you guys can see the biting continued during February. But I remember feeling really bad when i was biting. So i continued painting my nails and when I bit, I just repainted them. Trying to make them look as pretty as possible. By doing so it became harder and harder to chew 'em up.

During March something happened, I'm not sure how but the nails where actually getting longer! No chewed up cuticles and I think that my nails are looking kinda' nice on this picture. Except for the awkward claw pose and reddish skin tone, lol.

And once again something has happened. These pictures are from April andI feel so proud when i look at them. I mean, look at the photo from January and compare it to the these ones. It's a really big difference. There where quite a few relapses during this time. Cuticles where bitten and my nails did get attacked by my teeth a couple of times but still! 




















I'm not going to show you pictures from every month. That would take for ever, but I am going to show you two more pictures. Pictures showing what my nails look like now.

This is the wonderful "The man in the suit" from CbL's Christmas/Hanukkah collection. It's a gorgeous raspberry red  colour that i absolutely love. I have been having a hard time with the holographic polishes but something has changed. I _LOVE_ the effect now. Anyhow great application, this is two thin coats. I used Trind nail repair as base coat and finished it of with one coat of Ciaté - speed coat. That's all for now. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog!

/Christina

3 comments: